PURE EXERCIZE RECOVERY 740G
Please click on the product range below to see the size chart the is associated with the product you are interested in.Amanzi
Amanzi Male Swimwear
Amanzi Female Swimwear
Amanzi Female Swimwear Kneesuit
Racing Swimwear Male Nero Fit
Racing Swimwear Female Nero Fit
Unisex Neoprene Core Shorts
Accessories - Gloves, Booties, Skull Cap
Engine Funkita Funky Trunks Odeclas
Ocean Parka - Also know as a changing robe, this parka is waterproof, ultra big and you can get changed in it while one the beach in privacy while getting dry and keeping warm.
Sport Parka - WP model - WP stands for Water Proof, this model is great for all sports both indoors and out.
Swim Parka - RR Model - RR stands for Rain Resistant, perfect as a swim parka and great to indoor sports when you need to get up early in the morning, keep yourself warm and run from the car to the indoor sport facility.
Prolong the life of your swimming or triathlon products by following our care guide and always read the care label inside your garment before use.
Swimwear and triathlon suits
Following these simple steps, your swimwear swimsuit should last up to 6 months during intense levels of training and about 12 months in low to moderate levels of training. Once you own a swimsuit it is your responsibility to take care of the suit. Swimwear cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by product mistreatment.
Always rinse your bathing suit thoroughly with cool water after swimming. Pool water residue (i.e. Chlorine), salt water, sand, suntan lotion and other contaminants will cause the fabric to become brittle or faded, and will significantly shorten the useful life of your suit. Even if you don’t have time to wash it thoroughly a good rinsing will help reduce the effects.
Alternate your swimsuits - you should avoid using the same swimsuit more than once in 24 hours. Because lycra is a memory yarn your swimwear will need 24 hours to dry and go back to its original shape. This will stop your costume from bagging and stretching.
Be careful where you sit - edges of pools are often rough and abrasive so that you do not slip when walking on them. Although it may not feel rough to you it will to your swimming costume. It can cause your suit to run and pick at the bottom or on the front of it if you are leaning over the edge of the pool. Take extra care and simply lay a towel down to sit on instead and avoid leaning around the edges. Beware at galas of sitting back against the concrete block walls in pools with your expensive race suit on, they are normally highly abrasive and can tear thin race suit material!
Sunbathe before you swim - water and sunlight are not a very good combination for your swimming costume. Where possible try and sunbathe before you swim as swimming and then sunbathing can cause your costume to wear out quicker.
Do not wrap your swimsuit in your towel. The towel has soaked up all of the chemicals and will continue to expose the swimsuit materials to their harsh effects.
Avoid hot tubs - hot tubs are extremely hard on your swimming costume, the bromine and extreme temperatures will fade and stretch your suit faster than anything else. I would suggest wearing an old costume that you are tired of if you know you are going to be using a hot tub and wash it as explained above for best results. If you want to wear your regular costume, then make sure you wash it as soon as possible after getting out of the hot tub.
Avoid oil contact - oil based products such as sun creams and lotions can cause the elasticity in your swimsuit to break down causing your suit to lose its shape
Below are some issues that are deemed not faulty for swimwear and triathlon suits:
- Pilling or pulls in the fabric are not considered a fault and is the result of the item being mistreated.
- Perishing of fabric or lining is not considered a fault and is the nature of the fabric as it wears.
- Loss of elasticity in the straps and garment edges are not considered a fault and is the nature of the materials as it wears.
- Stains or marks on straps or prints are also not considered a fault and are caused by either mistreatment or heavy use of the garment without following care instructions.
The frequency of use and care differs from person to person. We cannot guarantee how long a suit will last. In the event of any defect of the garment the brands will generally offer a 6-week warranty period on materials and manufacturing. Once the suit has been used, the brand reserves the right to inspect the suit to determine if the suit damage was due to manufacturing faults. You suit can last up to 12 months but due to it being submerged in a chlorine environment.
It is your responsibility to take all necessary steps to care for the suit. Please be aware that returning the suit for warranty may take a long time to process if the brand wants to see the suit in person. We will do our best efforts to keep them on their toes and speed up the process for you as much as we can.
Wetsuits for ocean swimming and triathlon
Your wetsuit is supported with a warranty on both manufacturer and materials for one year from date of purchase. The brand will choose to replace or repair any defects that occur within normal wear and tear circumstances. This covers the failure of any seams, mouldings, trims, or fabrics.
The brands retain the right to define normal wear and tear circumstances, but as a guideline this requires the customer to follow care instructions and take all reasonable precautions to maintain the equipment. Exposure to elements such as extreme heat and direct sunshine, prolonged bacteria and chlorine, and other harsh or abrasive substances can accelerate product degradation and may void warranty. Fingernails and other sharp objects may tear and rip the high performance neoprene in your wetsuit. The brand will not repair or replace items where there is clear evidence of inadequate care or treatment. If you need to repair nail tears you can purchase wetsuit glue that will repair the suit. Just contact us at email@example.com
This is a good video on how to put a wetsuit, but a good idea is to wear rubber gloves so the lessens the likelihood of nail nicks.
- Designed for post endurance exercise recovery
- Contains real New Zealand honey
- 10 serves per pouch
- 16g proteins per serve
- MILK PROTEINS & ESSENTIAL MINERALS: PURE Exercise Recovery contains 15g of milk proteins per serve and naturally occurring nutrients including the essential minerals calcium, potassium, sodium and magnesium.
- PURE Exercise Recovery provides a good source of protein to help with tissue building and repair, while potassium can help with normal electrolyte balance and magnesium contributes to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue as a result of extended exercise.*
- NEW ZEALAND HONEY: Each serving of PURE Exercise Recovery contains 10g of freeze-dried New Zealand honey. Honey is a source of natural sugars and provides a great taste with just a hint of sweetness.
- RAW ORGANIC CACAO POWDER: PURE Exercise Recovery is made with cacao from organic cacao beans that are cold-pressed and milled into a fine powder. Cacao contains naturally occurring essential minerals and provides a smooth chocolate taste to this refreshing and great tasting drink, without artificial additives.